May 1, 2009

It's not a suprise

I am fine. I did not expect to get pregnant on the first try. I'm going to use OPKs this cycle to see if I am even ovulating. I'm not sure I am. I'm heavier than I should be, and I think loosing some weight will help, so I'm going to work on that also. We are only going to try until the end of the year. If it doesn't happen by then, I won't be having another baby. My husband will probably get a vasectomy. Truth be told I would be happy if we adopted. I would love to adopt, but with my husband's age I'm not sure we are the greatest candidates for adoption. We also don't have the time to wait for years for a baby. There is also the money factor, and let's face it- we don't have $10,000 for an adoption. I think our only option for another baby is to make it the old fashion way. If it doesn't happen that is something I will just have to come to terms with. For now, I'm just keeping a positive attitude.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your hubby's age won't be an issue for adoption. You would be surprised how your hubby's age and the length of your relationship would be very enticing to a birhtmother that is looking to put there baby up for adoption.

But, you're not to that point yet, because we have 7 more months of trying ahead of us...hahaha, do you like how I said "us" as if I have anything to do with it?

Have fun at the wedding this weekend~

Raising Davis Darlings said...

I love that you are so positive!!!