April 5, 2009

I couldn't help myself



I couldn't help myself. I had to buy more baby things today while I was shopping. They were having great sales, and I got even got some things for 99 cents! I couldn't resist. I hope I am not setting myself up for heartache. After my babygirl was born last year, I took almost everything I bought for her back to the store or gave it away. I didn't think we would be doing this again, and I just wanted to get it over with. I kept one outfit of hers, and if we are blessed with another baby I am going to bring her home in that outfit. Notice I keep saying her. For some reason I'm certain that our baby will be a girl. I don't know why. I just know.

2 comments:

neo ink said...

Good luck!!

:-)

Jen said...

I'm loving your positivity! I'm hoping our next baby will be a girl, too. I still have all of Lily's things to give to her little sister~