April 6, 2009

I did the math

Do I did the math today, and since I would be scheduled for a c-section early, if I got pregnant this month I would have my baby by Christmas!!!! I so want this month to be THE month. The thought of having a baby for Christmas is almost too much for my heart to take! I was so excited when I realized that. Makes me all squishy inside...

On another happy note, today I was at W-mart and I found myself browsing the baby things. Looking at all the adorable baby furniture and accessories. I did not feel like crying. I wasn't sad at all. Instead I was excited because I was making a mental shopping list. This is the first time that I have allowed myself to dream of having another baby. This is the first time that I have allowed myself to go there, and it is fantastic. I was in denial about how much I wanted this. Totally in denial. If this does not happen for us, I don't think I realized how crushed I will be.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I come by way of Mommy Wants a Vodka...my son was SB in Jan. I am excited about your enthusiasm about TTC again. That is so wonderful. I am hoping for the best for you!