April 7, 2009

Scared

Last night I could not sleep. I kept thinking over and over again about being pregnant. What if something goes wrong? What if there is something wrong with the baby? What if the baby doesn't make it, again? I can not put my family through that. I almost had a panic attack thinking about how many things could go wrong. Now, I am afraid.

But then I pictured my husband and I in the operating room and the doctor showing us our new baby and I could not imagine being happier.

Please God, please let this happen for us.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Its sad and unfortunate that we will all now forever be affraid in each subsequent pregnancy...affraid of things that most people never even have a clue about.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Well I'm new here and had to read up a bit, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I really hope you get a positive pregnancy test sooner than later!

Raising Davis Darlings said...

I know it is scary, but all women has that fear of something going wrong or being wrong with the baby. Whether that woman lost a child or not. Just know that you are not alone and it is normal to feel scared especially after a loss. *hugs*

Jen said...

I think any woman that has been through what we have will have those lingering fears about losing another baby. We both had very dramatic losses, and the fear is very real.

I'm feeling everything that you are, so know that you're not alone.

((hugs))